Informatics Analyst Co-op
Cambridge, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
The Informatics team is dedicated to delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to our Discovery/Development partners concerning lab data management and processing. As an Informatics Analyst on the Informatics team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the scientists of our company, helping them manage/access their data and build strong data models.
- Map data flow around lab instruments and integrate data with Benchling using TetaScience software and processes. Successful delivery of one or more instruments from requirements gathering to deployment on Benchling is expected.
- Work with the Benchling API to develop a tool that can increase business efficiency.
- Manage SharePoint page as it relates to content and organization.
- Assist in data governance meetings for various teams to help map their data processing. Accurate mapping of one or more team data models is expected.
- Engage with scientists to apply basic user management in Benchling software.
- Working towards a degree in Biology, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, or related degree
- A solid understanding of API integrations
- Relational Database Understanding (preferred)
- Comfort with reading and understanding software product documentation
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service skills, multi-tasking skills, documentation skills, written and verbal communication skills required
See more open positions at Beam Therapeutics
Something looks off?