Co-op, Clinical Bioanalytics
Beam is seeking a motivated co-op student to support our Clinical Bioanalytics and Translational Sciences team. The individual will work on molecular assay development for clinical PK/PD assessments. This position will work closely with cross functional research and analytical, & clinical teams.
- Develop Clinical pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic using different assay platforms such as Taqman qPCR, ELISA etc.
- Evaluation of technologies, trouble shooting of assays, data analysis and interpretation.
- Presentation of work in group meetings.
- Maintain clear notebook and documentation practices.
- Working towards a bachelor’s or a graduate degree in biological science or related field.
- Completion of biology or related lab course is highly desirable.
- Broad understanding of drug discovery and development process and working knowledge of biochemical & molecular biology methods used in drug development.