Director of Marketing
Ceribell produces the world’s first brain monitor for point-of-care seizure triage and treatment. Our groundbreaking technology enables healthcare providers to test for a suspected seizure and then deliver treatments within minutes.
We are a rapidly growing venture capital-backed medical technology startup. Ceribell is being used in hundreds of community hospitals, large academic facilities and major IDN’s across the country. With extensive clinical validation of the effectiveness of our product and significant growth potential, all while we are pre-IPO, Ceribell is a fantastic career opportunity.
Ceribell, Inc. is looking for a Director of Marketing to help us build and communicate the clinical and economic value of Ceribell to physicians and providers. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives for the downstream commercial success of Ceribell. We are looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative environment but can drive tangible, commercially relevant results. In this role you will play an integral role in the formation and execution of Ceribell’s commercial, product and corporate strategies.
This role is located in the Bay Area, please no remote applicants.
What You'll Do
- Create messaging strategies to position and differentiate our product
- Develop and delivers sales support strategies, tools and training material to achieve revenue goals
- Develop KOL’s and reference sites to articulate and re-enforce the clinical value of Ceribell
- Develops and executes marketing campaigns, including, development of marketing collateral, digital and social media marketing promotional campaigns, and overall media plan content to articulate the value proposition of our Ceribell
- Lead collaboration with cross-functional teams to define, develop and implement Ceribell’s presence at key conferences, booth presence, and promotion
- Define and implement strategy and tactics to better educate sales reps and physicians on the clinical value of Ceribell
- Establish and drive validation activities with clinical outcomes data
- Work with the clinical affairs team to establish a claims roadmap and subsequent studies or means to generate supporting data
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with relevant physician and professional societies and their leadership such as ACNS, AES, AAN, NCS and SSCM to integrate Ceribell into their clinical and educational activities
- Serve as a market facing subject matter expert on the Ceribell product and value
- Work with key physician champions to drive competency and excellence in utilization of Ceribell
- Collaborate with digital marketing groups to optimize Ceribell’s messaging through digital channels and to key stakeholder segments (physicians, providers, etc.)
- Analyzes clinical and market data to assess future messaging opportunities
What You'll Need
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing or sales is required along with four years of managing employees
- Proven record of achievement, leadership and delivering results in medical devices
- Results-driven attitude & a resolve to win; must be self-directed with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Great presentation skills including ability to present to large customer groups, executives, or sales team members.
- Proven ability to solve open-ended problems and work cross-functionally to implement initiatives
- Superior verbal/written communication and presentation skills, teambuilding, and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents
- Bachelor degree required, MBA or Masters degree preferred.
- Travel minimum is 25%, 35% for remote employees
In addition to your base compensation, Ceribell offers the following:
- Annual Bonus Opportunity + Ceribell Equity
- 100% Employer paid Health Benefits for the Employee
- 50% - 70% Employer paid Health, Dental & Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Life & Long-term disability insurance paid 100% by Ceribell
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Fantastic culture with tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Joining a mission-minded organization!