Manager, NetSuite Business Systems
Ceribell produces the world’s first brain monitor for point-of-care seizure triage and treatment. Our groundbreaking technology enables healthcare providers to test for a suspected seizure and then deliver treatments within minutes.
We are a rapidly growing venture capital-backed medical technology startup. Ceribell is being used in hundreds of community hospitals, large academic facilities and major IDN’s across the country. With extensive clinical validation of the effectiveness of our product and significant growth potential, all while we are pre-IPO, Ceribell is a fantastic career opportunity.
Ceribell is currently seeking a technically strong and business savvy Manager, Business Systems for our Enterprise NetSuite system. The individual must have broad knowledge of financials and accounting, business workflows, and transaction flows including Order Management, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Supply Chain, Manufacturing/Fulfillment and Reporting. The individual must be proficient in designing/developing Netsuite customizations such as workflows, custom records, fields and suitescripts, as well as being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for new Netsuite modules and third party software that will integrate with Netsuite.
What You'll Do
- Manage Netsuite, Boomi and other business systems including Avalara, Bill.com, Blackline and assist with Salesforce.
- Collaborate with key individual contributors with various teams to solve key business problems by either driving process change or making systematic improvement recommendations.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions to determine opportunities for optimization and configuration requirements.
- Define, document, and maintain business processes and system workflows to ensure consistency and compliance across the organization.
- Develop appropriate documentation to support requirements gathering and facilitate overall business process discovery.
- Monitor system performance and work to optimize system availability, reliability, and scalability.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for various business solutions.
- Configure and Implement NetSuite modules and releases, from design through user acceptance testing (UAT) and go-live.
- Lead data migration, data structuring and cleanup work efforts on legacy to current NetSuite solutions
- Manage consultants for Netsuite programming/coding projects.
- Plan, review, and manage change configurations, customizations, and 3rd party integration requests involving NetSuite.
- Manage and maintain security, access controls, data classifications, and role-based access system controls.
- Develop and modify NetSuite reporting, saved searches, KPIs and dashboards based on business requirements.
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work, root cause analysis and provide forward thinking, long term technical solutions; conduct requirements gathering/analysis following the Agile methodology.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Business Systems or related field.
- NetSuite certification preferred
- 5+ years working with the NetSuite application as an Administrator
- Experience with implementation/deployment of ERP systems and hands-on configuration
- Experience with designing and supporting NetSuite integration with other business systems like Avalara, Arena, Coupa, Bill.com, Certify, Salesforce etc.
- Strong knowledge of ERP solutions specifically Netsuite and its related modules
- Strong knowledge on Netsuite Workflows, Suite Scripts, Customizations, Reports and Saved Searches
- Experience working with systems that manage sensitive data, SOX controls, change management, segregation of duties (SoD) and IT general controls (ITGC)
- Strong understanding of primary business processes including Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Procure to Pay, Design to Build, Order to Cash, Project Accounting, Return to Credit and Order Management
- Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
In addition to your base compensation, Ceribell offers the following:
- Annual Bonus Opportunity + Ceribell Equity
- 100% Employer paid Health Benefits for the Employee
- 50% - 70% Employer paid Health, Dental & Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Life & Long-term disability insurance paid 100% by Ceribell
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Fantastic culture with tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Joining a mission-minded organization!