Inventory Specialist I
Ceribell produces the world’s first brain monitor for point-of-care seizure triage and treatment. Our groundbreaking technology enables healthcare providers to test for a suspected seizure and then deliver treatments within minutes.
We are a rapidly growing venture capital-backed medical technology startup. Ceribell is being used in hundreds of community hospitals, large academic facilities and major IDN’s across the country. With extensive clinical validation of the effectiveness of our product and significant growth potential, all while we are pre-IPO, Ceribell is a fantastic career opportunity.
Ceribell is currently seeking an Inventory Specialist. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. The Inventory Specialist, reporting to the Sr. Manufacturing Manager, is a member of the material team and is responsible for all material handlings within the warehouse operations, including material kitting, receiving, and fulfillment. This position may also require supporting the manufacturing team, including inspecting and testing electromechanical subassemblies. The Inventory Specialist assists in the continuous improvement of warehouse operation, and quality processes, and all necessary operation instruction documentation.
What You'll Do
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize duties throughout the day.
- Sufficient communication skills with the ability to interact mainly with internal personnel.
- Manage and maintain company assets required to perform all necessary job functions.
- Handle raw material movement from warehouse to production locations.
- Move, load, store and retrieve materials, supplies and raw stock.
- Coordinate part disposition, scrapping, and archiving functions.
- Ensure subassemblies are transacted on Manufacturing Work Orders (WO's) correctly by working with Production Coordinators to track finished WO's to the subsequent level and issuing them accordingly in NetSuite ERP system.
- Update part categorization for ABC stock analysis and update subsequent count sheet for monthly, quarterly, and annual Cycle Counts.
- Ensure Materials for shipment are packaged properly.
- Process material to be shipped to our customers.
- Maintain clean workspaces while following good manufacturing practices.
- Follow all safety and quality system requirements.
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement in the warehouse environment.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 6 months or more of professional experience in a fast-paced setting.
- Organized and diligent with completing documentation.
- Sufficient written and oral communication skills.
- Sufficient computer and technology skills with regards to software applications, (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point) ERP databases, and technology innovation.
- Excellent team-work skills and ability to work well with a multicultural workforce.
- Team player, creative problem solver and strong communicator.
- Must be flexible and willing to work any area in Warehouse and Manufacturing Operation as necessary
- Minimum Height Requirement: 5'4
- High School diploma or equivalent.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Note: Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
In addition to your base compensation, Ceribell offers the following:
- Ceribell Equity
- 100% Employer paid Health Benefits for the Employee
- 50% - 70% Employer paid Health, Dental & Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Life & Long-term disability insurance paid 100% by Ceribell
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Fantastic culture with tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Joining a mission-minded organization!