Regional Account Manager - Florida
Ceribell produces the world’s first brain monitor for point-of-care seizure triage and treatment. Our groundbreaking technology enables healthcare providers to test for a suspected seizure and then deliver treatments within minutes.
We are a rapidly growing venture capital-backed medical technology startup. Ceribell is being used in hundreds of community hospitals, large academic facilities and major IDN’s across the country. With extensive clinical validation of the effectiveness of our product and significant growth potential, all while we are pre-IPO, Ceribell is a fantastic career opportunity.
The Regional Account Manager (RAM) for Ceribell is a pivotal role responsible for spearheading the expansion and growth of Ceribell's hospital customer base in the designated region. In addition to driving the adoption of new products and technologies, the RAM will oversee and lead the Customer Account Management (CAM) team within the region. This role demands a strategic mindset, impeccable communication skills, and the ability to foster relationships across a diverse array of stakeholders.
The RAM must be located in Miami, Jacksonville or Orlando - please no remote applicants.
What You'll Do
- Product and Technology Introduction: Implement strategies to introduce new Ceribell products and technologies to existing customers.
- Expansion and Upgrades: Drive initiatives to expand departmental usage and facilitate upgrades within the existing hospital customer install base.
- New Account Launches: Collaborate with the team to ensure successful launches of new accounts by providing guidance and support.
- Customer Support: Be the primary point of contact for customers throughout their Ceribell journey, from purchase through integration and ongoing usage.
- Customer Relationship Development: Foster strong relationships with customers, gaining an in-depth understanding of their workflows and needs.
- Compliance: Ensure adherence to all relevant laws, regulations, and Ceribell policies in all interactions and transactions.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams to align efforts and achieve Ceribell's strategic objectives.
- Product Deployment: Collaborate to ensure the successful deployment of Ceribell products at customer locations.
- Team Management: Build, lead, and manage the CAM teams within the assigned region to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
What You'll Need
- Sales Experience: Minimum of 8+ years of recent medical sales experience and 3+ years of management experience. Critical care, startup, or industry experience as an RN supporting sales teams is a plus.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Proven ability to effectively engage with multiple key stakeholders, including physicians, hospital management, and administration. Experience with hospital-wide committee membership is a plus.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communicator with strong relationship-building skills. Creative and effective problem-solving abilities.
- Strategic Thinker: Highly organized and capable of prioritizing strategically. Able to accurately assess and understand the needs and desires of various stakeholders and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Adaptability: Thrives in a fast-paced team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. Capable of applying new skills to support measurable change.
- Fast Paced Experience: Start-up experience or familiarity with disruptive technology, medical device experience, clinical experience in a neuro ICU, and prior sales experience are all considered advantageous.
What We Offer
- 140K Base | $250K OTE + Ceribell Equity
- 100% Employer paid Health Benefits for the Employee
- 50% - 70% Employer paid Health, Dental & Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Life & Long-term disability insurance paid 100% by Ceribell
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Fantastic culture with tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Joining a mission-minded organization!