Data Management Associate (Contract)
Ceribell produces the world’s first brain monitor for point-of-care seizure triage and treatment. Our groundbreaking technology enables healthcare providers to test for a suspected seizure and then deliver treatments within minutes.
We are a rapidly growing venture capital-backed medical technology startup. Ceribell is being used in hundreds of community hospitals, large academic facilities and major IDN’s across the country. With extensive clinical validation of the effectiveness of our product and significant growth potential, all while we are pre-IPO, Ceribell is a fantastic career opportunity.
Ceribell, Inc. is looking for a Contract Data Management Associate to help us maintain and refine our analytics and data infrastructure. We are looking for someone who craves exposure to multiple facets of business from operations to commercial and is motivated by developing and providing structurally clean, relevant data. In this role you will help us shape the internal data structures that will feed the final outputs driving business decisions for all aspects of the business.
- This is a hybrid role at our office in Sunnyvale, CA.
- $40/hr at a minimum of 20 hours per week
What You'll Do
- Work with Business Intelligence team to maintain the data systems feeding BI infrastructure and data architecture.
- Partner with Salesforce/Power BI developers to prepare, clean and update data feeding BI tools (SFDC/Power BI)
- Assist in requirements gathering, logical design, physical design, implementation, and testing
- Help support development and maintain reporting mechanisms and data modeling to scale with the company's reporting capabilities
- Work with cross-functionally with commercial team to determine data needs and requirements
- Under guidance of SFDC technical lead make day-to-day database changes based on internal requests
- Under guidance of SFDC technical lead, assist in structural changes to CRM configuration
- Under guidance of BI Developer, maintain and update BI dashboards
- Recommend improvements and develop strategies to advance overall department data effectiveness and efficiency
What You'll Need
- BA/BS degree or higher in related field
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience of Salesforce development
- Experience in data management within Salesforce
- Understanding of Salesforce.com Admin functions (including object relationships, territory alignment, User mgmt, reporting, data loader tools, validation rules)
- Familiarity with working in excel with medium to large datasets
- Preferable but not required: Experience with Microsoft Power BI report design, development, and implementation
- Meticulous attention to detail