Sr. Talent Recruiter, Sales
Ceribell produces the world’s first brain monitor for point-of-care seizure triage and treatment. Our groundbreaking technology enables healthcare providers to test for a suspected seizure and then deliver treatments within minutes.
We are a rapidly growing venture capital-backed medical technology startup. Ceribell is being used in hundreds of community hospitals, large academic facilities and major IDN’s across the country. With extensive clinical validation of the effectiveness of our product and significant growth potential, all while we are pre-IPO, Ceribell is a fantastic career opportunity.
Ceribell is seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. Reporting to the Associate Director,Talent the Senior Recruiter will play a pivotal role in attracting and selecting top talent to support Ceribell's mission of advancing neurology care through innovation. As a Senior Recruiter, you will lead end-to-end recruitment processes, collaborate with hiring managers, and ensure a seamless candidate experience. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to Ceribell's growth and make a meaningful impact on our organization.
This is a remote position in the United States with occasional travel to our corporate office in Sunnyvale, CA.
What You'll Do
- Talent Acquisition: Identify, source, and engage with top-tier candidates for various roles within Ceribell, with a primary focus technical, sales and director and above hires.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, develop job descriptions, and create customized recruitment strategies.
- Candidate Assessment: Conduct in-depth candidate interviews and assessments to evaluate qualifications, cultural fit, and potential for success within Ceribell.
- Candidate Experience: Ensure a positive and professional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, from initial contact to onboarding.
- Data Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse), ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations.
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, salary benchmarks, and competitive intelligence to guide recruitment strategies.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Promote diversity and inclusion in hiring practices and actively seek out diverse talent pools.
- Compliance: Adhere to all relevant employment laws and regulations in the recruitment process.
What We're Looking For
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field, preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 5-7+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment for key organizational roles such as commercial, technical, and director and above roles 3+ years of experience working in a startup environment
- Technical Skills: User of Greenhouse, Crosschq is a plus
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Team Player: Strong collaborative skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- Problem-Solving: Proven ability to identify and resolve recruitment challenges creatively and proactively.
- Ethical Standards: Adherence to ethical recruitment practices and a commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
In addition to your base compensation, Ceribell offers the following:
- Annual Bonus Opportunity + Ceribell Equity
- 100% Employer paid Health Benefits for the Employee
- 50% - 70% Employer paid Health, Dental & Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Life & Long-term disability insurance paid 100% by Ceribell
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Fantastic culture with tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Joining a mission-minded organization!