IT Support Engineer
Ceribell produces the world’s first brain monitor for point-of-care seizure triage and treatment. Our groundbreaking technology enables healthcare providers to test for a suspected seizure and then deliver treatments within minutes.
We are a rapidly growing venture capital-backed medical technology startup. Ceribell is being used in hundreds of community hospitals, large academic facilities and major IDN’s across the country. With extensive clinical validation of the effectiveness of our product and significant growth potential, all while we are pre-IPO, Ceribell is a fantastic career opportunity.
Ceribell is currently seeking a technically strong and business savvy IT Support Engineer. As an IT Support Engineer, you will provide customer facing technical resolution with end users for computer hardware support, mobile devices, and tablets. The individual must have broad knowledge of all IT software/hardware related issues and the ability to diagnose and solve these issues. You will troubleshoot multiple platforms including Windows, Apple, iOS, smartphones, in office network and tablet devices.
This is an "in-office role," located in Sunnyvale, California.
What You'll Do
- Provide technical support to remote and headquarter employees and executive staff, including but not limited to computer software/hardware issues
- Working knowledge of IT best practices, policies and health tech regulations
- Configures, installs, customizes, maintains, tests, and troubleshoots software/hardware systems with minimal direction.
- Maintain and support of desktop and mobile devices, applications, video conferencing, peripherals, and network devices.
- Ensure the company’s network continues to operate smoothly in the event of any issues.
- Develop appropriate documentation to support day to day operations.
- Keeps up to date on technical advancements by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
- Aid leadership in the review software package requests to help eliminate redundant systems.
- Aid leadership in maintaining and enhancing access controls, data classifications, and role-based access system controls.
- Work with leadership to assess external vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Ability to assist in large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Identifies and makes recommendations for automation opportunities.
- Knowledge of MDM solutions for both MAC and PC
- Knowledge of IT technologies and office tools (i.e., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture, etc.).
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of IT experience including; desktop and mobile devices, applications, video conferencing, peripherals and network devices.
- Working knowledge of IT best practices, policies and regulations.
- Good communication including writing, speaking and active listening.
- Strong IT problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Has a process improvement and positive customer service mindset.
- Software maintenance and testing capability.
- Competent with building positive customer and vendor relationships.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
In addition to your base compensation, Ceribell offers the following:
- Ceribell Equity
- 100% Employer paid Health Benefits for the Employee
- 50% - 70% Employer paid Health, Dental & Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Life & Long-term disability insurance paid 100% by Ceribell
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Fantastic culture with tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Joining a mission-minded organization!