Software Engineer Intern (Fall period - Internship)
San Francisco, CA, USA · Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2022
We are seeking talented interns to experience, contribute and grow at a fast-moving Blockchain Startup in NYC!
About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.
- Thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Self-driven and passionate about cutting-edge technologies. Problem solver and fast learner with good analysis skills.
- A strong team-player and always willing to make a positive impact on the team. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structure and algorithms, computer networks, database systems, distributed systems, etc.
- Excellent written communication/presentation skills, able to conduct client-facing meetings, output technical blogs addressing general/security topics, great team collaborations.
- CI/CD, Docker, Git, Shell, Databases, Messaging Systems, Data Processing (Spark).
Compensation: depending on level of experience: $2000 - $6000/month (fulltime)
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all US based full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf. All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.