Business Development Manager/Specialist
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, September 30, 2023
About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 4,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Ripple, Aptos, SUI, and Samsung.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and others.
You are a highly motivated self-starter who thrives on tackling challenging problems, even when they are the most difficult. Your comfort with uncertainty and adaptability to wearing multiple hats in a startup environment is what fuels your motivation. You hold yourself accountable and are dedicated to personal and collective improvement. Above all, you are enthusiastic about the mission to build a world-class company that serves as the foundation for more secure software solutions for everyone.
Join us to leverage your business development skills and promote cutting-edge Risk and Compliance products in the dynamic blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. You should have prior experience in wallet/transaction risk products. Apply today if you meet these qualifications and are excited about our mission.
- Nurture client relationships and actively seek out opportunities for growth.
- Take charge of coordinating and leading advertising-like campaigns, encompassing planning, launch execution, and performance reporting.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations both online and in person.
- Establish clear and productive communication with a broad spectrum of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform market research with the goal of identifying prospective clients.
- Create sales strategies and conduct competitor analysis.
- BS in Computer Science / Economics / Marketing / Business related fields
- At least 1 year of experience in a BDR/SDR role within the fields of SaaS, Financial Services, Blockchain, Web3, or Crypto.
- Proficiency in Risk and Compliance products, with a focus on KYA, KYW, KYT, and smart contract risk assessments, while also encompassing a broader understanding of similar offerings.
- Demonstrated successful lead qualification and the ability to develop and manage sales pipelines.
- A proactive approach to exploring communication channels, such as Discord and Telegram.
- Adept product knowledge and the ability to effectively articulate and promote the product's value proposition.
- Curiosity, adaptability, and accountability.
Compensation: The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays. CertiK also offers a variable commission program for business development sales roles.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.