Customer Service Specialist
Cobo is a globally trusted leader in digital asset custody solutions.
As the world’s first omni-custody platform, Cobo offers the full spectrum of solutions from full custody, co-managed MPC custody, to fully decentralized custody as well as wallet-as-a-service, advanced DeFi investment tools and an off-exchange settlement network.
Trusted by over 500 institutions with billions in assets under custody, Cobo inspires confidence in digital asset ownership by enabling safe and efficient management of digital assets and interactions with Web 3.0. Cobo is SOC2 Type 1 and Type 2-compliance-certified and licensed in 5 jurisdictions.
For more information, please visit www.cobo.com
- Support the marketing team in building a global after-sales system.
- Help customers solve problems and answer doubts via email or other online chat tools.
- Earn and enhance customer trust through online troubleshooting, solution suggestion, etc.
- Draft, review, and update user documents.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience, blockchain industry experience preferred;
- Fluent English skills is a must.
- Strong communication skills and logical thinking, highly sensitive to requirements and information analysis as while as communication.
- Strong execution and a quick learner.
- Good teamwork spirit.
- Acceptable to shift work.