Chief Marketing Officer
Cobo is a globally trusted leader in digital asset custody solutions. As the world’s first omni-custody platform, Cobo offers the full spectrum of solutions from full custody, co-managed MPC custody, to fully decentralized custody as well as wallet-as-a-service, advanced DeFi investment tools and an off-exchange settlement network. Trusted by over 500 institutions with billions in assets under custody, Cobo inspires confidence in digital asset ownership by enabling safe and efficient management of digital assets and interactions with Web 3.0. Cobo is SOC2 Type 1 and Type 2-compliance-certified and licensed in 5 jurisdictions.
- Strategy Development. Develop strategic plans and initiatives with marketing and operation teams to pursue business opportunities and develop channels.
- Drive opportunity identification and lead generation efforts by actively seeking out new business prospects, conducting market research, implementing effective strategies, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and continuously adapting tactics to maximize lead generation success.
- Storytelling and brand-building. A clear and compelling storytelling about Cobo, who we are, what we do, what value we bring to the table, why people should work with us and use our services, and why all of this matters.
- Content creation. Develop a content strategy and lead team members to create external-facing content (including but not limited to our website, online tools, blog, pitch decks, press releases, and event collateral) that is highly effective at achieving our business goals.
- Communications. Create and execute a communications strategy that results in targeted media coverage, earned/paid placements, and select event and speaker invitations.
- Social Media: The crypto industry lives on Twitter, Telegram, and Discord. You’ll lead our social media presence and help us use these channels to connect with the right people in our industry.
- Conferences and Events: Decide which conferences we should attend, plan and execute targeted events of our own, and design our event presence for maximum business impact.
- Ecosystem. Supporting ecosystem construction by analyzing industry trends and competitors.
- 8 or more years of regional business development and International marketing experience, focused on globalised go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Relevant industry experience in Crypto/Blockchain industry; Familiar with SaaS Business model & platform.
- Startup mentality - not afraid to adapt quickly to industry trends, and strategy decisions, tough, practical and flexible leader who can thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Familiarity with cross-border international growth and expansion
- Ability to work quickly and glean the “so what” from high volumes of information, incomplete data, and shifting priorities
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and people management skills