Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Cobo is a globally trusted leader in digital asset custody solutions. As the world's first omni-custody platform, Cobo offers the full spectrum of solutions from full custody, co-managed MPC custody, to fully decentralized custody as well as wallet-as-a-service, advanced DeFi investment tools and an off-exchange settlement network. Trusted by over 500 institutions with billions in assets under custody, Cobo inspires confidence in digital asset ownership by enabling safe and efficient management of digital assets and interactions with Web 3.0. Cobo is SOC2 Type 1 and Type 2-compliance-certified and licensed in 5 jurisdictions.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting and launch reviews.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, pushing for changes that improve reliability.
- Improve our infrastructure capabilities, optimizing for cost, simplicity, and maintainability.
- At least 2 years of experience in large-scaled distributed environments.
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS and GCP.
- Experience in logging, monitoring, tracing e.g. Cloudwatch, Elasticsearch/Kibana, Prometheus/Grafana.
- Experience with at least one form of IaC tools: Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong experience in open source platforms, particularly in Hadoop, Kubernetes.
- Good communication and coordination skills, strong sense of ownership.