Compliance Intern (6 months)
Cobo is a globally trusted leader in digital asset custody solutions. As the world’s first omni-custody platform, Cobo offers the full spectrum of solutions from full custody, co-managed MPC custody, to fully decentralized custody as well as wallet-as-a-service, advanced DeFi investment tools and an off-exchange settlement network. Trusted by over 500 institutions with billions in assets under custody, Cobo inspires confidence in digital asset ownership by enabling safe and efficient management of digital assets and interactions with Web 3.0. Cobo is SOC2 Type 1 and Type 2-compliance-certified and licensed in 5 jurisdictions.
- Assist in the KYC/KYB process
- Assist in the transaction monitoring process
- Assist in monitoring regulatory developments and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist in the review and standardization of policy and procedures.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports and presentations on risk and compliance matters.
- Support the maintenance and organization of compliance documentation and records.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in compliance.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Business, Finance, Law, or a related field
- Strong interest in regulatory compliance in the crypto industry
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good understanding of financial services and the regulatory environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Prior internship or coursework related to compliance is a plus
- Able to commit at least 6 months