Beijing, China · Beijing, China · China
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
Cobo is a globally trusted leader in digital asset custody solutions. As the world's first omni-custody platform, Cobo offers the full spectrum of solutions from full custody, co-managed MPC custody, to fully decentralized custody as well as wallet-as-a-service, advanced DeFi investment tools and an off-exchange settlement network. Trusted by over 500 institutions with billions in assets under custody, Cobo inspires confidence in digital asset ownership by enabling safe and efficient management of digital assets and interactions with Web 3.0. Cobo is SOC2 Type 1 and Type 2-compliance-certified and licensed in 5 jurisdictions.
- Participate in the design and development of a one-stop development platform for the data platform, which may involve one or more subsystems such as data collection, job scheduling, data quality, metadata management, indicator management, data cleansing, etc.
- Undertake the construction and maintenance of big data platform service components, continuously optimize and improve the existing technical framework to ensure a high-quality service experience with high availability, stability, and low latency.
- Conduct business analysis on data, and flexibly use visualization tools to display analysis results.
- Participate in data R&D for products and applications, and establish overall data access standards.
- Research cutting-edge technologies, solve business problems in practical scenarios, and continuously optimize data processing, analysis, and display methods, such as drag-and-drop data report systems, Flink-related streaming data processing algorithms, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with over 3 years of R&D experience in data platform-related products.
- Mastery of basic programming-related algorithms and design patterns.
- Proficient in using SQL for read and write logic, and have an in-depth understanding of SQL performance.
- Skilled in developing using the SpringBoot technology stack.
- Mastery in the use of more than 2 types of databases, including but not limited to: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, MongoDB, Hive, Redis, etc., and possess knowledge of transactions, engines, field types and boundaries, storage formats and performance, distributed computing, table structures, advanced queries, etc.
- Understand front-end and back-end technologies, able to quickly engage in front-end, back-end, or SaaS platform for data synchronization, feature development, etc. (e.g., using HTTP protocol for communication between front-end and back-end, designing communication interfaces, modifying front-end pages).
- Proficient in task scheduling, including but not limited to: DolphinScheduler, Airflow, Quartz, Crontab, Azkaban, etc.
- Possess the ability to understand complex business logic, excellent expression skills, good at communication and problem-solving, willing to summarize and share, innovative, motivated, and have a strong sense of team spirit, ownership, and responsibility.