Program Manager, Design Team (80-100% time)
Are you an experienced Program Manager with a passion for design and innovation? Do you want to be a part of a groundbreaking team that is pushing the boundaries of decentralized technology? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
DFINITY Foundation is looking for a Program Manager to join our Design Team. As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing projects that are critical to the success of our organization. You will work closely with the Branding & Design Team Lead to develop project plans, monitor progress, and ensure that deliverables meet quality standards.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team that is at the forefront of the decentralized blockchain revolution. We are looking for someone who is passionate about project management and has experience working with cross-functional teams. At DFINITY Foundation, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that is driven by innovation, creativity, and a passion for excellence.
Your Key Contributions:
- Collaborate with the Branding & Design Team Lead to plan and develop milestones for design projects
- Evaluate team performance and identify areas for improvement
- Address any issues or requests that arise during the project lifecycle
- Forecast upcoming initiatives and develop project plans
- Monitor project progress and timelines in Jira to ensure on-time delivery
- Conduct task and issue reviews to ensure that project milestones are met
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards
- Manage project risks and implement risk mitigation strategies
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders (presentations to management)
- Ensure that documentations are complete and accurate
- Experience as a Program Manager or similar role with a portfolio of relevant projects in branding and design. Prior Web3 professional experience isn’t required, but alignment with the vision is.
- Knowledge of project management tools, techniques, and methodologies (for ex. Jira, Asana, FigJam, Scrum or others)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Familiarity with design principles and processes is a plus
About DFINITY and the Internet Computer:
The Internet Computer is the fastest and only infinitely scalable general-purpose blockchain — incubated and launched by the DFINITY Foundation in May 2021. A team of over 200 world-renowned cryptographers, distributed systems engineers, and programming language experts have taken on the massive technological challenge of building, maintaining, and continuously improving a ‘world computer’ powerful enough to host Web3 dApps, DeFi, games, NFTs, social media, and metaverse projects.
DFINITY was founded in 2016 by entrepreneur and crypto theoretician, Dominic Williams, and attracted interest and financial contributions from early members of the Ethereum community. Later, top-tier institutions such as Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, and SV Angel backed the Internet Computer in a collective effort to help build out Web3.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Something looks off?