Human Resources Intern
People & HR
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Job Position: Human Resources Intern
Location: Dallas, TX
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStones’ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 20,000 nodes supported on over 80 blockchains, InfStones gives developers all the control they need - reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability - for cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development. InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers. InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
To date, InfStones has raised over $110 million in capital and is backed by Softbank, GGV Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play, and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick days, and holidays.
If you enjoy being on the cutting edge of technology, we encourage you to apply!
1. Assist in the recruitment process by reviewing resumes, conducting initial screenings, coordinating interviews, and answering questions.
2. Support onboarding activities for new hires, including paperwork, orientation, and introduction to company culture.
3. Engage and communicate effectively with applicants, candidates, management, and fellow employees.
4. Support the development of new/improved tools.
5. Assist in maintaining HR records and documentation, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
6. Prepare, edit, and proofread documents, reports, and presentations as needed.
1. Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
2. 0-2 years of relevant experience.
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
4. Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
5. Strong passion and knowledge of human resources and business operations.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
7. Enthusiastic and eager to learn about HR functions in a fast-paced tech environment.
Prefers (Nice to have)
1. Experiences with CRM software including the configuration, and development of dashboards and reports.
2. Relevant experience in start-ups.
3. Strong networking skills.
4. Experience with both internal and external communication.