Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are seeking a full time Dermatopathologist to join our rapidly growing organization. The ideal candidate will possess superior diagnostic ability, excellent communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to be a part of an exciting and fast growing division.
What You’ll Do
- Generate pathology reports.
- Provide communication with referring physicians and other clients regarding clinical, medical, technical, and service matters.
- Ensure promptness and accuracy of service.
- Attend and present at medical conferences as needed.
- Review consultation cases from external physicians.
- Provide support for development of digital pathology products and services, along with collaboration on clinical research.
- Provide general support for other areas of the laboratory.
- Interactions with sales, marketing, client services and billing teams.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed including but not limited to participation in quality assurance.
What You Bring
- MD or DO degree
- Board certified in dermatopathology
- Must hold or be able to obtain an unrestricted medical license in TN and have the ability to obtain other state licenses as needed
- Strong understanding of laboratory operations
- Ability to read digital pathology desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, able to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Must have a positive customer service attitude and be a team player
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
Something looks off?