This is not a remote opportunity
Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
The Product Manager is accountable for the success of PathAI Diagnostics’ physician market and services, from assessing the market opportunity to defining a product strategy. The PM facilitates cross-functional input to ensure effective decision making and to ensure the strategy is implemented according to milestones. The PM will drive the launch planning of new products and services, creating or enhancing sales tools and executing tactical programs for our laboratory testing services while maintaining distinctive competitive positioning. Other responsibilities include product/sales training, trade show representation, creating and maintaining competitive profiles and tracking and reporting of key sales metrics. You will spend time working with representatives in the field to support sales, interview customers and prospects to identify trends.
What You’ll Do
- Determine strategic product line decisions which optimize organizational goals and objectives by evaluating priority of product and/or product line enhancements and/or line trimming, competitive products, by determining market demands and market trends and the unmet needs of patients, payers, providers.
- Recommend product forecasting/annual budget forecasts, pricing strategies, customer service/operations support for product line(s).
- Own core product value proposition/narrative and develop messaging and communication strategies.
- Lead the development of the strategic plan, collecting input and buy-in from sales, marketing and operations.
- Define product roadmaps for prioritized products and services to include clear deliverables, timeline and budget. Provides status reports throughout the project lifecycle to assist in eliminating risks and increase the likelihood of project success.
- Integrate insight and recommendations from cross functional partners into a clear product development path. Promote agreement across internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Operationalize decision-making processes with defined, consistent business case(s).
- Collaborate cross functionally with marketing, sales, legal, medical, IT, client services, lab operations, regulatory and sales operations to develop and execute marketing programs and sales enablement materials in support of business goals.
- Establish key professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to stay abreast of new market opportunities.
- Maintain frequent and regular contact with strategic industry experts via field visits, participation in key meetings and conferences to ensure company and products are perceived superior relative to the competition.
- Analyze results of the campaigns to evaluate what is working and how product launches may continuously improve.
- After product rollout(s), sustain a positive, professional working relationships with client to re-engage on new opportunities and collect feedback to inform internal product roadmaps.
- Demonstrate an understanding of HIPAA and the importance of privacy of patient data.
- Demonstrate a commitment to PathAI Diagnostic’s Values.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a business administration, marketing, communications, scientific or a related field
- MBA a plus but not required
- 2 years of direct sales experience preferred
- Proven aptitude for managing multiple projects with quick and strict timelines
- Ability to lead in a dynamic environment, pivoting as needed and simplifying in the midst of complexity
- Superior verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents
- Proven ability to present technical/scientific concepts
- Team oriented
- Demonstrated team leadership ability
- Excellent initiative and self-motivation
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 20%
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment