Vice President of Sales, GI Pathology
Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
As Vice President of Sales, you will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and be part of the PathAI Diagnostic leadership team. You will be responsible for the growth [generating and closing new accounts and managing an existing client base] of the Gastroenterology Division at PathAI Diagnostics across the nation. You will be responsible to lead a talented team of Regional Sales Directors to achieve sales goals across the portfolio. This encompasses the creation and implementation of business plans as well as the selection, hiring, training, development and management of the team. You will make day-to-day decisions required to manage the division including deploying resources, allocating budget, directing activities and managing cross-functional initiatives. Securing and analyzing data, knowledge of market, trends will be essential to identify key opportunities and barriers to growth and to develop alternate approaches. The ability to lead without authority and energize a team is a key skill that will ensure success.
What You’ll Do
- Achieve Sales objectives.
- Develop, implement and ensure execution of powerful divisional strategies, tactics business plans and marketing initiatives, ensuring focus on high yield opportunities.
- Prioritize and align organizational goals and objective while enabling innovation.
- Prepare sales forecasts, contribute to AOP planning and create motivational incentive programs to maximize profitability.
- Excel in the application of analytical rigor when assessing relevant information (account knowledge, market intelligence, environment factors, reimbursement landscape) to problem solve and develop solutions to challenges faced in the field.
- Face business challenges with optimism and exercise creativity to bring solutions.
- Identify trends and opportunities in the GI space and utilize them to inform key account business strategies.
- Monitor and communicate on GI developments, i.e. competitors, new technology, new test offerings.Take into account strategic objectives, resource constraints, and organizational values when deploying initiatives for their teams.
- Drive sales enablement through utilization of CRM and data analytics platform to drive sales behaviors, strategy, and process.
- Engage and influence team to engage in a consultative selling process that overcomes objections while connecting client needs with PathAI Diagnostics capabilities
- Plan and conduct meetings designed to inform and convey existing and new product knowledge and applications and deepen sales and business skills.
- Successfully recruit, hire develop and retain talent.
- Evaluate performance, coach for results and provide consistent real-time feedback.
- Maintain a keen understanding of the payor and reimbursement environment and a high level of product and market knowledge, including the competitive landscape.
- Nurture key customer relationships and develop business solutions that are mutually beneficial.
- Establish and develop productive, professional relationships and cross collaboratively leverage these relationships in support of strategic initiatives.
- Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change, be a change champion.
- Role model accountability and hold others to commitments.
- Work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines.
- Operate in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies.
What You Bring
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B or medical sales experience as a sales manager, leading a team
- A track record of success in a management role
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced presentation skills and business acumen
- Effective and regular utilization of CRM
- Outstanding work ethic
- Notable interpersonal skills
- Excitement to problem solve
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for driving sales and providing unparalleled service to our prospects and clients
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.