Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. We are transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. At PathAI, you'll work with a diverse and talented team of people, who are dedicated to solving complex problems and making a huge impact.
Where You Fit
We are searching for a highly motivated Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for the repairs and maintenance of the PathAI facilities. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated, organized, has attention to detail, a team player, and is excited about being a part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company shaping the category of AI-powered pathology.
What You’ll Do
- Act as the primary contact for all personnel for any building issues (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs).
- In-house maintenance functions as needed.
- Monitor contractor performance and work closely with outside vendors and contractors to ensure work is completed according to specifications.
- Assist with maintaining building security.
- Apply safety knowledge learned to daily work practices.
- Coordinate and assist with departmental and employee relocations.
- Transport goods or equipment as assigned.
- Perform immediate cleaning duties necessary to maintain a clean facility.
- Perform other maintenance duties as assigned by the Purchasing and Inventory Control Manager.
What You Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of Maintenance/Handyman experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to comprehend and perform task from written instructions only
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds consistently
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are
passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we're looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.