Senior DevSecOps Engineer
Viz.ai is the pioneer in the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care, covering more than 220 million lives across 1,300+ hospitals and health systems in the U.S. and Europe. The AI-powered Viz Platform is an intelligent care coordination solution that identifies more patients with a particular disease, informs critical decisions at the point of care, and optimizes care pathways and helps improve outcomes. Backed by real-world clinical evidence, the Viz Platform delivers significant value to patients, providers, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies. For more information visit viz.ai.
We are growing and are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join our mission in developing life saving software!
As part of our team, you will:
- Help design and implement a robust security strategy for our organization
- Partner with engineering teams to integrate security services, optimize SSDLC
- Attend regular technical project and implementation meetings, and serve as the security consultant to help guide secure application and infrastructure configurations
- working to identify vulnerabilities, and providing remediation guidance to system/application owners
- Design, build, configure, maintain and monitor cybersecurity threats within Viz
- Conduct continuously security review of systems and security configuration administration to reduce risk to enterprise systems and accounts.
- Discover, remediate and validate security issues across cloud infrastructure per industry standard and information security policies
- Develop and maintain security tools, run playbooks, and analytics to detect, analyze, and respond to security threats
- Be an IT Security advocate for security controls, processes, tools and IT Security
- Ensure that all solutions follow security, compliance controls, and conform to Viz Information Security standards
- Be up to date with the principles of network and endpoint security, current threats, vulnerabilities, and attack trends
- Manage the SOC and be actively part of security incident detection and handling, security threats, incident response
If you're excited about:
- Seeing your work translated to #'s of lives saved
- You have experience delivering mission-critical, real-world systems
- You love Interacting with great people who are open and fun to hang out with
- Working with a world-class people, who have previously taken startups from start to exit
- Candidates will have at least 5 years of hands-on / Architecting experience
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experiences.
- A passion for guiding, teaching, leading and pushing for security
- Cloud experience, security best practices (AWS)
- Experience managing and working with Security Operations Centers
- Direct experience leading an application security program (code reviews, pen testing)
- hands-on experience or a strong working knowledge of vulnerability management tools
- Strong presence and credibility with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills which are effective and impactful to a range of audiences.
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- OWASP top 10
- CI/CD pipeline DEVSECOPS experience
- Regulations, Standards and Frameworks
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
We are located in San Francisco and Tel Aviv. This position is based in Tel Aviv.
Our office in Tel-Aviv is located in Menachem Begin 150, within walking distance of Arlozorov and Ha'Shalom train stations.
#LI-ND1 | #LI-Hybrid